SPARE BOTTLES AND SET OF TUBES
Bottles consisting of a collection chamber for the aspirated liquid available in different capacities, provided with a neck and a screw closure, a stopper for safe disposal and a system for anchoring to the bed or for walking the patient.
The graduations in the different models are as follows:
– each 10ml in the 0.2, 0.6 and 1 liter versions;
– each 25ml in 2 and 3 liter versions;
– each 50ml in the 2 liter glass version
The glass version can also be subjected to steam re-sterilization according to the user’s procedures.
Spare tube set for bottles consisting of:
– non-collapsing connection tube, squeezable for possible removal of clots.
– “air intake” pipe with a length of about 385 mm and internal diameter of 7 mm, for controlled vacuum connection.
– rigid plastic extension with the function of a water valve, adjustable in height, to be inserted in the relative bottles. The rigid extension is equipped with blue ends to more easily control the level of immersion inside the bottle.
– universal connector for connection to the thoracic catheter, equipped with sampling point to take fresh samples
Spare parts for tubes and bottles for complete thoracic drainage systems, which work by fall or by forced suction.
|CODE||CAPACITY ml||MATERIAL||P.MAX mmHG|
|CODE||PLASTIC BOTTLES lt.||GLASS BOTTLES lt.||NR. BOTTLES||TUBE L. VACUUM mm||TUBE L. DRAINAGE||ADJUSTABLE|
|M037295||1 / 2 / 3||2||1||385||1500||Yes||25|
|M037296||0,6 / 1 / 2 / 3||2||2||385||1500||Yes||20|
|M037298||0,6 / 1 / 2 / 3||2||3||385||1500||Yes||10|