Bottles and tubing in PVC specific for medical applications.
The device consists of:
– aspirated liquid collection chamber of different materials such as impact-resistant plastic, PVC or glass. They are of different capacities, graduated every 10ml and provided with a screw closure in the upper part on which is inserted, in the adjustable model, an air intake
– PVC connection tube, squeezable for possible removal of clots, with internal diameter 7mm and different lengths. The pipe is provided with a rigid PVC extension which can be adjusted in height with the function of a water valve, a pipe clamp in ABS and a spiral system in the upper part to avoid bottlenecks
– “air intake”, with controlled vacuum connection in PVC, about 385mm long and with an internal diameter of 7mm
– universal PVC connector for connection to the thoracic catheter, equipped with Polysoprene sampling point and PE protective capsule
– hooks for safe placement at the patient’s bed
Devices for suction in the thoracic field that allows suction by fall or forced.
Available for adults or especially in pediatrics.
|CODE||CAPACITY ml||MATERIAL||PATIENTS||P. MAX mmHg||TUBE LENGHT VACUUM mm||TUBE LENGHT DRAINAGE mm||ADJUSTABLE||FLOOR SUPPORT|
* Q.ty 1 per box