Device composed mainly of:
– 2-way perforator printed in white ABS. After drilling allows free flow passage. Hood for POLYETHYLENE drill. The thread allows the passage of the gas for sterilization
– Medical-grade anti-kinking polyurethane and amber pipes; the particular elasticity of the material allows to avoid accidental crushing of the tube
– Red polypropylene hose clamp
– flat filter with 0.2 μm protection
– ABS rotatable LLM for connection to the venous catheter, equipped with PE cap with water repellent filter
Possible addition of transparent medical grade transparent PVC dropper tray, with 15 μm solution filter and ABS tube clamp roller
The materials used are pigmented with a barrier effect dye by light source, in order to selectively block light with wavelengths mainly responsible for the inactivation of the photosensitive substances.
Preparation and administration of chemotherapeutic drugs – antiblastic, photosensitive and non-photosensitive.
Suitable for the infusion of TAXOLO.
|CODE||DRIP CHAMBER||SPIKE||SOLUTION FILTER||FLOW REGULATOR 5-250 ml/h||AMBER COLORED (PHOTOSENSIBLE)||CONNECTIONS|
|MCI/302F||15 µm filter||2-way with U.A.V.||0,2 µm||No||No||1x N.L.V. / Rotating L.L.M.||50|
|MCI/301R||15 µm filter||2-way with U.A.V.||0,2 µm||Sì||No||1x N.L.V. / Rotating L.L.M.||50|
|MCI/302A||No||2-way with U.A.V.||0,2 µm||No||No||1x N.L.V. / Rotating L.L.M.||50|
|MCI/302A1||No||2-way with U.A.V.||0,2 µm||No||Sì||1x N.L.V. / Rotating L.L.M.||50|
- L.L.M. = Male Luer Lock - N.L.V. = Needle-Less Valve - U.A.V. = Unidirectional Air Valve