MED bags made up of:
– enteral drainage bag in PVC DEHP FREE available in various capacities
– white ABS bushing with 3μm hydrophobic filter
– ENFit female fitting in purple DEHP FREE PVC with ABS LLM fitting
– 1 way faucet in transparent PC with ABS LLM connector and ENFit male connector in purple ABS
EV bags composed of:
– DEHP FREE PVC gastric decompression bag, available in various capacities
– DEHP FREE PVC pipes Ø 2,7 x 4,15mm of various lengths with purple marking line
– 3-way “Y” fitting with LLF connection in transparent ABS, with soft PVC strap DEHP FREE purple and ENFit female cap in PVC DEHP FREE white
– small clamp in white PP with female ENFit final connector in purple ABS
Set of gastrostomy extension bolus ENFit composed by:
– 60 ml syringe with an eccentric female ENFit connector
– ENFit male connector in purple ABS and ENFit final female in purple PVC
– DEHP FREE PVC pipes 3 x 4.2 mm in various lengths
– Y connector with soft lanyard and female connector to close the fitting
The devices are used for gastric decompression and drainage of the fluids contained in the stomach, for analysis testing purposes. In case of need, an air intake filter allows the venting of any gas present.
Extension set for administration to patients in bolus or gravity gastrostomy fed at a controlled rate.
The device is compatible with enteral feeding tubes equipped with an ENFit connector.
|CODE||VOLUME BAGS ml|
|CODE||VOLUME BAGS ml||TUBE LENGHT cm|
|CODE||SIRINGE||TUBE DIAMETER mm|
|MGS02L||Yes||3 x 4,2||30|