Device composed mainly of:
– 2 DEHP FREE PVC trays with 2-way perforator, air intake filter and 15 μm liquid filter
– DEHP FREE PVC tube with WHITE line, Ø 2.7×4.1 mm and length 100 cm
– DEHP FREE PVC tube with GREEN line, Ø 2,7×4,1 mm and length 100 cm
– unidirectional PC reflux valves, with silicone membrane and LLM connector
– “Y” fittings in ABS with LLF connector
– DEHP FREE PVC connecting tubes, Ø 2.3×4.1 mm and 6 cm long
– LLF fitting in PVC DEHP FREE
– Vented PE plugs
– DEHP FREE PVC tube, Ø 2,3×4,1 mm and length 30 cm
– “Y” fitting in PVC DEHP FREE
– DEHP FREE PVC patient line tube, Ø 2.3×4.1 mm and length 120 cm
Alternatively, different versions of the product with different length measurements of the colored tubes and the spiral patient line up to a length of 200cm. Trays that can be replaced with two-way ABS perforators with 3 μm air intake filter.
The system is able to withstand maximum temporary pressures of 300 P.S.I. (20.5 Bar).
Contrast media administration for CT-MRI radiology examination.
|CODE||CHECK VALVES||DRAWING LINES||INJECTOR LINES||PATIENT LINES||P. MAX|
|MCI/622||2x Dual Check Valve||2x Spike w/air filter 1x 130 cm YELLOW striped line 1x 130 cm BLUE striped line||2x L.L.F.||Coil line - L.L.M.||300 PSI 20,5 BAR||50|
|MCI/622A||2x “Y” Connectors w/ Check Valve||2x Spike w/ air filter Drip chamber w/15 µm solution filter 1x 100 cm WHITE striped line 1X 100 cm GREEN striped line||2x L.L.F.||120cm L.L.F.||300 PSI 20,5 BAR||50|
|MCI/622B||2x “Y” Connectors w/ Check Valve||2x Spike w/ air filter Drip chamber w/15 µm solution filter 1x 100 cm WHITE striped line 1x 100 cm GREEN striped line||2x L.L.F.||6cm L.L.F.||300 PSI 20,5 BAR||50|
- L.L.M. = Male Luer Lock - L.L.F. = Female Luer Lock - V.N.R. = Check Valve